Monday, January 11, 2010

Ribbons


Ribbon is such a small thing that seems to bring much detail to a look. I recently bought some new ribbon to make some "little things" with, such as neck bows, hair nets, pretty things that make me feel good while I am dressed out!

I just made a decorative hair net with the tan/white plaid ribbon on the right. The ribbon is box pleated across the top of the net, then the tops of the net are pinched together and pinned down with a small white-tipped staight pin. They look like little flowers!
One of the little things I made already was a neck bow from som blue/brown/cream plaid that my dear Taylor bought for me. The bow has doubled "loops" and fish tail cut tales on it. The centr of the bow is sewn on seperatly to look like it is neatly tied.








No comments:

Post a Comment