Thursday, February 2, 2012

Taking A Moment

So lately, I have been overrun with ideas! All flowing out of my brain (and my husband's), and Pintrest is not helping either!! We did take a break from all of the Chaos and went to Ft Fisher for their 147th Program! It was great fun! Very windy on Saturday, and turning cold on Sunday, it was still nice to have some time with our friends and share our love of history!
We have a semi- busy schedule ahead. Only 1 event in Feb, but my sewing list is fairly long, 2 commissioned shirts, finish one shirt for DH, and I would love to have my new dress finished, but it is on the back burner for now)
March will be a bit more busy, with a DHs birthday!!! Bentonvills anniversary event and a possible trip to Charleston!
Ahhh, my poor little fingers!! Sewing, cleaing, baking, but most of all at the end of the day I smile at the accomplishments!!
Happy Sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment