Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Accomplished...err...sort of

Hello! Ok, so I have been making lists of things to accomplish, and have acutally done some of the things on my list. I now have new unders for CW era, and a new bodice pattern drafted for the new dress. However, the shirt is still not finished. Small steps right?
Ok, so I have gotten side tracked by an event in Sept, and trying to find a good easy bread recipie for such event, but I will get there, soon...maybe?
So between work, housework, sewing, cooking, preparing for a new event, and now trying to find a new place to live. Whew! August has already started to fly by! Tomorow will be 2 months since I married my love, and I still can't believe it somedays. I am so happy that I dont think all of the commotion in my brain could drag me down, not that it would.
Ok, so goals for now.... find good bread recipie, finish shirt, finish dress, breathe, start packing a house full of stuff, prepare for event.
Ok, I can do this! I can do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment