Sunday, January 2, 2011

A look back at 2010, Some of my favorite moments!

A small look into my life in 2010, the pictures are out of order for the most part, but these are some of my favorite moments!

Tintype by Harry Taylor, graduation gift from two of my dearest friends!
Christmas 2010, makes 5!
Engagement Photos! It was rainy, but we made the best of it!
My 22nd birthday, Kay singing to me made it all the better

Kinston Living History, this is one of my favorite photos of us ever taken, thanks Lizzie!

LBS host Saturday evening dance at the 145 Bentonville!

Only 2 words are needed here: Steamboat Arabia

The hottest event of the year, Campbellton, in June! Yet, I look amazingly cool in the photo

Perhaps the best moment of the whole year! I said "yes" by the way :D

Graduation!!!!! BA in American Studies from UNCP

CCLHA at 145 Ft Anderson



That was a look back at most of the year, I'm sure that this year will bring even more surprises, and I could not be happier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment